Report Abuse

Attn: Grand Solmar Building E penthouse owners!!!

If you currently own a penthouse in Building E at Grand Solmar (unit 6001 or 6904), please be aware that these units WILL NOT BE BUILT. I don't have the new building plan, but apparently both 2-bedroom penthouses in that building have been removed from the plan. Because this impacted my recent purchases (PH E-6001 and Studio E-6909), I received a call from Jason at Playa Grande (cabojason711@yahoo.com) whose has been given the unenviable task of relocating those who bought weeks in those two penthouses. He will be making some calls today, then will be off on vacation tomorrow for a week, then will be back to continue the relocation of owners' units. So, don't freak out if you don't hear from him today. Besides letting everyone know what is going on, I really wanted to take the time to say that Jason went above and beyond the call of duty to get me units/weeks that made me happy (and if you know me, that's a tough challenge). I really feel that Jason and the other people I've worked with recently (Charlie, Art, Paco, etc.) have been going out of their way to make us owners as happy as they possibly can given the changes that have taken place with the G.S. project. So, before you give Jason a tongue-lashing when he calls you, try to work with him. He really, really does want to make you happy. He can't do anything about the changes that the developer is making, but he'll do everything within his power to get you the best week/unit possible and make you happy with your new unit(s). I am now the proud owner of H-8501 and H-8602, week 20, and I'm a happy camper - for now. I'll be a really happy camper as soon as I get the paperwork to sign, LOL!