Report Abuse

Re: Important Update Affecting Resale Purchasers

At last....The suggestion from PeterP is one we should seriously consider. I was sure that we, as owners, have the right to choose a new management company or board members if we think it is in our best interests. I am not sure how what the regulations in Florida are relating to board meetings, but owners normally have the right to call a meeting with the management company/board members if enough owners request it. We can then put our case forward with the threat of removing the board members if we see fit. If not immediately, then at the next annual meeting. I am sure by now that most of you have done the maths. Work out what you have been asked to pay per week for a unit and multiply by 52. It is a significant amount of money for each unit. The cost is way too high as PeterP points out. I don't have a good feeling that we are going to get value for money. We do need a volunteer to act as a focal point and collect names and email addresses. I would think someone the lives in Florida would be ideal. I would be happy to act as a focal point for people from the UK if required.