Report Abuse

Why are people under selling everyone?

I agree, I had a friend that went to six flags of St.Louis did not have a hotel booked, she paid 198.00 for a regular room with barely enough room to walk between beds, and we have a hard time getting 100.00 night for so much more. I have found I save money with cooking also, so this makes our timeshare more valuable. Try going to a web page for Wesconsin Dells 2 bedroom, they are listed by companies for over 300.00 night some as high as 600.00 night. Im sure they rent them too. Since I have used my timeshare I would have gladly paid 150.00 and up per night for a two bedroom unit. I wish I would have just rented from owners rather than buy myself. We have gotten in over our heads thanks to a smooth talker saying he was buying back our Florida property and putting us in Las Vegas with a much lower yearly maintence fee. He took our Tennessee property not the Florida and put 20,000 on credit cards, he said we had so much equity Wyndham was financing this at 2.99 percent, like a home equity type loan, later when we arrived home we got the regular credit cards which will go up to 14.99 percent. Im just beside myself and trying to rent some of my points just to keep them from beating us. If everyone is renting too low I may as well take my loss and let my property go back to the resort and rent myself from others I will come out ahead in the long run.. Wish I could find others like me and get a lawyer to take this to court to fight the scamming they end up doing to people. I know several that just stopped making payments and lost the money paid in to their timeshare. These companies are making so much money from this type of sale.