Report Abuse

I bought this timeshare from E-bay

When I talked to Bonnie at the Sand and Surf Condominiun about the mess that buying this timeshare had turned out to be, she told me that she had no idea that the timeshare had been sold. She had been told by Timeshare Closing Services Inc that I was the new owner and had been trying to get me by phone to verified that I was the real buyer! She told me that I had to be approved by their Board of Directors before I could get a deed. She said that I was approved all she needed to do was get a hold of me by phone and tell her that I was really buying the timeshare. But my problem was the guy on E-bay (the E-bay guy, the one you said you bought your timeshare from)told me that I had lost my money to him because the Sand and Surf couldn't get me on the phone! I reported him to E-bay and the timeshare closing service sent me back $325 dollars of the $425 dollars that I had payed for the timeshare, I lost $100 dollars that I will never see. I have seen this guy try to sale this time share on E-bay at least 3 times if not more. Be Very Careful With Your Money, you may not get it back like I did! Good Luck