Report Abuse

Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again!

How can nobody do anything against this SCAM COMPANY? When we bought we were told that we would be able to use our time at any other change x change x Diamond Resorts owned property. Then after several years we were told that we could not use our time for anything other than our home resort unless we bought into their "club" with trading point values. This was not the policy when we bought, how can they just change the rules? Also, due to a processing error on Sunterra's part, they did not process our maintenance fee. Rather than contact us, they went it straight to a collection agency and when I said they already had my payment it went to a law office. The law office dropped the issue when I proved that I had a receipt for the payment Diamond said I did not make (Sunterra never did take the money). I gave the law office access to my funds again at that time. Diamond never did attempt to contact me, never did attempt to cash my funds, and sent the situation to a collection agency again without ever contacting me. We as a nation can be proud that we allow such a company to STEAL peoples' dreams of enjoyable vacations, and our fine legal system backs them up. What more could a person be proud of?