Report Abuse

Re: RCI Class Action Lawsuit

[b]It clearly states on page 500 under 'Depositing Vacation Ownership and Requesting an Exchange' in RCI's Terms and Conditions : c: [i]"By depositing Vacation Ownership with RCI, you relinquish all rights to use that Vacation Ownership an agree that such deposited Vacation Ownership may be used by RCI to conduct exchanges, inspection visits, promotions, RENTALS and for other purposes at RCI's DISCRETION".[/i] That rule has always been in place. In other words, when you deposit your week (s) into RCI then RCI owns that week to do with what they wish. It's all in black and white in the back of the RCI wishbook, but evidently there are those that don't take the time to read the fine print .... they just jump on the bash RCI bandwagon without even reading RCI's their terms and conditions. As Perry M states, all this lawsuit will do is make the lawyers rich and the cost of this lawsuit will be passed onto all RCI members in the form of higher fees. With that rule plainly stated, I don't see how this lawsuit came to fruition in the first place ... since the suit has no validity whatsoever.[/b]