Report Abuse

I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

I myself had been involved with a company such as this a while back. They sold resale services to owners for thousands of dollars and never did a thing to fulfill the agreement. I became so good at it (unfortunately) that I quickly got bumped into management and got to see how things worked behind the curtain. I was not impressed with what I found, but it was a paycheck and I did it. I did however learn all of the ins and outs of the timeshare resale business. About a year ago, I was really down and out, unemployed and not very happy with myself. I attributed the bad luck to all the wrong I had done to people as I believe in karma heavily. With a background in writing and graphic design, I decided I was going to help people get their money back from timeshare resale companies that scam their clients. So I posted a website http://www.timeshareowneradvocates.com with a free guide on how to get your money back. I hope people read it, and it helps, because karma is a pain. :) Good luck to all.