Report Abuse

I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

[Q=robb168] Hello, I have a timeshare for sale in Canada It is an excellent property with year round activities.Howerver, after reading all the horror stories I don't know who to turn to. DOES any knows of a company that will/can sell it it without charging the fees upfornt? Thanks Rob[/Q] [b]The best way to sell you timeshare is yourself on internet timeshare listing sites such as Redweek, Bidshares, MyResortNetwork, Ebay etc. There are a few companies that list without an upfront fee but most charge a flat $1500 or a percentage of the amount the timeshare was sold for. You can do a search here to find those companies. The key to successfully selling a timeshare is pricing it right in order to catch the eye of a prospective buyer .... expect not to get anywhere on the resale market what you paid a developer, if you can sell it at all .... many timeshare weeks can't even be given away for free .... it's all about the supply and demand of the week you own and the popularity of the resort.[/b]