Report Abuse

Re: What happens now

[Q=abioduna] We purchased this time share since August 2002, the only correspondences we ever recieve from MYSTIC DUNES ARE BILLS! > All we have been doing ever since we fully paid for our time-share is pay bills, bills,bills on the property but > have NEVER been able to use our facility as a result of the really bad clients management service. > > This is a shame! > > We live abroad and each time we try to make a > confirmation booking for our time share we never receive a response and this has made it impossible to return to Orlando for our vacation or enjoy the so called immense benefits offered by ownership. > > We have also tried, to no avail to register on the tempus select website, this has also been impossible.[/Q] I have used this resort since 2003 and have never had any problems with booking my week or other communications with them. The place is really nice and conveniently located. I have used mytempusselect web-site with no problems either. In fact - I'm looking forward to being down there in 8 days!!