Report Abuse

I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

[Q=josephb172] We are now working with TimeshareOwnersAdvocate. I need to know thaqt this is not yet just another dead end. [b]If they asked for an upfront fee then you've been scammed a 3rd time, sorry .... fool me once, it's your fault, fool me twice it's my fault and fool me a third time ..... well what can I say. I find myself in the same situation. I have simply refused to pay any more, and let the chips fall where they may. I wish there was an attorney who who take on our case against the very misleading timeshare industry ("you can always sell it"), but I have faint hope. joedeboer@yahoo[/Q] Dear Joe, My name is Jose Gonzalez and I represent Gonzalez & Gonzalez Law Firm. We are based in Mexico and we might be able to help you with your timeshare matter if your timeshare was purchased in this country. We work under a contingency basis with no payment upfront or any at all until we deliver the results promised by our associates. Please feel free to contact us for a free consultation about your case. Regards, Jose González Gonzalez & Gonzalez Law Firm Phone: (714) 277 3662 Fax: (714) 442 1654 Email: JGonzalezl@GonzalezGonzalezLawFirm.com Web: www.GonzalezGonzalezLawFirm.com