Report Abuse

Re: RCI Points

So let me get this straight as the simplest way to do this. Assuming everyone is honorable and dealing in good faith. Let me lay out a scenario. A. I already have 3 weeks of TS and am an RCI weeks member. The resorts I own are weeks only resorts. No points. B. I buy a points contract on...say...EBAY for 10,000 yearly points from a reputable seller, and the cost is....$2,100. It's a points resort and the points ownership I buy really is going to transfer to me and has been a points membership from the start. I assume then that I would then have an RCI points membership (if I pay RCI's yearly fee). C. At that point I now have two RCI memberships. Points and Weeks. And I'd only pay RCI one membership fee (I believe it's the points one) D. At this point now, I can choose to flip any or all of the 3 'weeks' TS into points for $26 each. I have to do this each year and pay $26 each to get the points. Or, if I want, I don't have to flip any of them in any year. The choice to flip or not is totally mine. Is this all correct? Thanks.