Report Abuse

Re: Can somebody give us the in's and out's about selling our Wyndham Timeshares

I am sadden to hear of the scams and scamers that are out there taking advantage of people. We own two timeshares with Wyndham ( love the property) but due to our financial situation it is very necessary that we try and sell these properties. Its to the point where we don't vacation or use them unless our friends or other family rent them out. We paid $600.00 in february 2008 to Timeshares Only, located in Orlando Florida. To this date, we have NOT heard anything about our properties being put on the market. I called them a few months ago and they said, they didn't even see our listing in their system. This is sad and it really upset me because I didn't have $600.00 just to give away. Neverthless, we are still stuck with our timeshares and to this date, I get phone calls daily ( from the evening when we get home from work to about 10pm). I know now not to trust these telemarketers. I write this asking 1. can someone recommend a company that would sell our timeshares that don't require upfrom fees ( we still owe total $20,000 for both properties), 2. What is the down side of not paying on them anymore and just letting them go. Would this grossly affect our credit history and could the company make us pay? I would really appreciate your feedback because we just can't afford the monthly $463.00 anymore. Thank you!