Report Abuse

Negative? ... or just protective of the unwary and ill informed?

[Q=heatherj72] I DID NOT get a copy of the new owners deed, but I will call the closing company to see if they can release the book and page number just to show you that sometimes good things happen, you are so negative. and I’m not going to search forever on public records and waste my time because you are unbelieving, but I will give a quick call to try to get the info to prove to you that I sold my timeshare. [/Q] I don't at all mind being labelled "negative" --- and I will be delighted to be PROVEN wrong. The info you make such a big deal about is a public record, easily retrievable in seconds. Why is that so hard for you? Three decades of experience and observation in the timeshare industry has made me skeptical of ALL unsubstantiated claims; yours is certainly no exception. Just prove me wrong with some FACTS! I try my best, as time allows, to help people avoid the many and varied parasites and scammers who are always found in and around the timeshare industry. In my 27 years of experience, multiple ownerships and ongoing observations, I've seen far too many honest, hard working (but unwary) people get burned. Fortunately, I have never been one of them myself, but I offer no apology for trying to keep decent people from thrwoing their hard earned money away to ANY of the parasites and scammers who seem to consistently and routinely pop up in and around timeshares and timeshare related Internet sites --- certainly occasionally including RedWeek.