Report Abuse

Re: Ka'anapali Beach Owners Check Here

Those would be Kirkpatrick and Woodford. It seems pretty clear that no matter who your proxy might or might not be, if you have choosen a nominee, your vote will be cast for them. "If a completed ballot is submitted with your proxy, the proxy holder will vote in accordance with the ballot on issues presented in the ballot." "If I/we do not designate candidates below, I/we hereby authorize my/our proxy to vote as he/she may determine. As the owner of one or more intervals in the Ka’anapali Beach Vacation Owners Association, I cast my vote(s) as follows:" Only if you DO NOT cast a vote may the proxy vote as they wish. "In the event that a specific person other than the Board of Directors is designated as the undersigned’s attorney and agent as aforesaid and that person is neither present at the aforesaid meeting nor has appointed a substitute in writing, then the undersigned constitutes and appoints the Board of Directors as the undersigned’s attorney and agent to act in the undersigned’s name, place and stead for the purpose of establishing quorum only, and for no other reason." So, reguardless of who is your proxy, whether it be the board or a person, it is "for the purpose of establishing quorum only, and for no other reason". Unless of course you do not submit a vote, SO VOTE!