Report Abuse

recommend a candidate?!?!

I had his email address years ago but unfortunately my laptop was stolen. I just discovered this website in a google search for Bill, so I hadn't read all the entries prior to my attempt to reach him here. I would love to vote for a candidate that will represent the owners best interests and wanted to know which would be likely to receive the most votes? I have been an owner since 2001 and don't feel Diamond is doing a great job. It appears to vote for Woodford and Kirkpatrick? Do you feel there would be a problem voting online? I hear a lot about assigning proxys, but if they aren't present, there seems to be a risk of a change in vote. It seems the safer way to go would be us voting directly unless I'm unaware of an advantage to assigning a proxy? Thanks, Ann [Q=davidl773] Ann, Do you have a contact for Bill Burns ? I have been trying to contact him as I think he has a owners list. I have set myself up as an owners contact person and have been getting e-mail adresses from owners reading this site. It looks like many of us are voting for Kristen Kirkpatrick and Lawrence Woolford. It looks like Ron Wade is the only owner on the board now but this has not been confirmed by another person on this site. It is good that the owners are now using this site to look into the board election and about the resort in general. Let me know if you know how to contact Bill Burns. David losd@cox.net[/Q]