Report Abuse

Re: Referral Network Marketing, LLC

Okay, I got off the phone again with them, and the $99 is actually the "administrative cost" per week (that is, vacation week that I'm selling), presumably in addition to whatever whatever II would be charging me. I don't have my II paperwork with me to find out what the actual weeks would cost me, but I believe it's less than a few hundred each week (mathematically, still a good return, that is). I was told that http://www.homeandgardenevent.com was the event they are trying to fill (seems plenty of time to process that timeline; I suppose it's possible the other guy meant that they needed them this weekend because of the event coming up and the time it takes to process.). Strangely enough, that domain name is registered to Domains by Proxy, Inc. (domainsbyproxy.com), a company designed to hide the identity of the true owner...the same group that registered both of Referral Network Marketing, LLC's sites (myreferralnetworkmarketing.com and vipreferralnet.com). Anyways, still hoping maybe someone has heard of this company, Referral Network Marketing, LLC?