Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

[Q=richarda309] I was just scamed by the same company. It has to be released. RAIMO AND MIDDLETON ARE A SCAM. They told me the same thing. I found that they have a web site before I agreed. I even looked and found that they are a real LLC in Florida, registered with the State Department. So I agreed and gave GREG REED my 1700 dollars. They claimed I would get it back after the closing and that they make money off of interest rates. We got scammed. I know I can't get my money back but I want to stop them from taking it from other peoples childrens. It makes me angry that people would take food out of childrens mouths like that. Someone please report back to me how I can get this publisized and is it possible to get GREG REED arrested. Respond through email. ramwillow@hotmail.com Thanks.[/Q] File a class action lawsuit against them and then come here and give contact info .... the attorneys will not charge unless they are successful then they take their fee out of the proceeds ... one such law firm is below .... also file a complaint with the attorney general in the state the scammers are located .... you can google for that information. http://www.aconsumerfraudlawyer.com/html/class_action.html