Report Abuse

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

jayjay, your response just goes to show how really unfortunate you are. For the sake of the forum I won't say what I wanted. Anyone who disagrees with you - you frame as a "shill", wow have to look that one up, and you insult them with your petty name calling. I am a timeshare owner, not quite as experienced as you, and don't appreciate your ignorant spats to those of us who happen to have a different opinion. I have not dealt with the resale company on renting or selling a timeshare. I merely bought one, and that went well. I thought I might get some intelligent information on here, but seems as though you are the main principle so might as well just move on. Redweek would do themselves a favor and drop you from there forum, but then again you post all day about them so might as well keep there biggest advocate on here, maybe someone should question your moral principle there. An "upfront fee", or advertising cost as an intelligent person would call it is legal. If they advertise your product, they have the right to charge you for that advertisement. you have the right to say "NO" and go ahead and advertise on craigs list and get spam all day, or advertise somewhere else. I am not sticking up for resale companies or claiming they are right. As far as paying a real estate company an advertising cost, no I wouldn't. But you have the ability to sell your house By Owner on many websites that do charge and advertising fee. I really think you are a confused person or someone who just doesn't understand business models, and the difference between advertising and not. I think car leasing is a scam? But millions of people do it, and then get taken upon returning there car. I did it once and will never to it again. But I had the option to not lease. It sounded good, great salesman, and I signed. Bottom line there jayjay, don't call people names it's a free country, and look up the word "advertising" - never mind here it is <PAID form of a nonpersonal message communicated through the various media by industry, business firms, nonprofit organizations, or individuals>.