Report Abuse

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

[Q=customercares] To Whom It May Concern, It has been noted that the BBB’s new rating system rates all timeshare resale companies very low. This is due to the overall reputation of the timeshare industry. We pride ourselves in showing our clients and the BBB how we are different than other resale companies. There is no question it will take time to change the reputation of the industry. Until then, we will continue to provide excellent service. Our company can make no guarantees that a timeshare will rent or sell within a specific time period. What we can promise is to work for our clients, helping assist them maintain their advertisements, provide their advertisement with the most exposure possible, connect them to potential buyers and renters, and offer advertising strategies. Any time our customers contact us with questions or concerns, we address them immediately and every effort is made to reach a resolution with our clients within the boundaries of our policies. As always, we encourage you to contact our Customer Care department for further questions or concerns at 877-815-4227 x 5352 or CustomerCare@SellMyTimeshareNOW.com. Sell My Timeshare NOW is a company based on professionalism and integrity with customer satisfaction as our priority. Sincerely, Angela Catanzaro Customer Care Manager www.SellMyTimeshareNow.Com[/Q] I agree with jayjay and his earlier post. The point is that these companies do deceive you into thinking that you are actually getting something more than just advertising when they approach you about "selling" your property for you. It's called a "bait and switch" method of promising you one thing using whatever methods it takes to close the deal, and then delivering another. What chaps my hide is that they absolutely refuse to refund your money once you realize what happened. What we as consumers don't realize when they call us is that NOBODY goes to an internet site to buy a timeshare. Think back to how you bought yours. This is why they make so much money. If they really cared about customer service like Mrs Catanzaro says, they would allow people to recoup their costs when dissatisfied for legitimate reasons. Any person with good business sense knows that negative feedback about your company due to the dissatisfaction of your clientele, especially in a public forum like this, is bad for business. Mrs. Catanzaro, i implore you to do this. Type "sell my timeshare now," into Google but don't hit enter yet. What do you see in the drop down of choices? Here's what I see for options. #1 sell my timeshare now scam #2 sell my timeshare now reviews #3 sell my timeshare now complaints #4 sellmytimesharenow.com #5 sell my timeshare now fraud #6 sell my timeshare now bbb Hmmm. 5:1 ratio of negative to positive. That's definitely not good for business. If you are "a company based on professionalism and integrity with customer satisfaction as our priority," then you are doing those companies that actually practice what you preach a complete and utter disservice!