Report Abuse

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

I can't believe I really am engaging this so much today. But I am seeing a trend here that is quite amusing to me. Let me first start off by saying, I do not have any ties to any resale company. I landed on this thread and thought it was so biased I had to chime in. I suppose I should head over to some of the other post and get away from this one. So richm77, I did what you asked the lady above to do but typed in umm, lets see redweek, and what came up #1 Redweek.com #2 Redweek reviews #3 Redweek Scams #4 Redweek complaints #5 Redweek fraud #6 Redweek escrow So this is Google Suggest. All it does is group a string of topics together for you to possibly want to view. You won't find much difference in the industry as a whole. If anyone were slightly unbiased they would understand that because there is a movement against companies who charge advertising fee's and everyone thinks they are getting ripped off if there timeshare fails to sell. So I will go back to my original argument, if you advertise with anyone, be it news paper, web, bill board, on a bus, whatever, you pay an advertising fee. I would like to see you get your fee back from a newspaper because your car didn't sell, or a bill board. You guys are all mixing up the idea of advertising vrs some other option. I certainly wouldn't give anyone there money back if they advertised with me, and a m sure you wouldn't either. This is legitimate advertising and I really am not sure what the argument you guys pose is. We have all bought something we weren't extremely happy with at least once in our lives. It is always up to the person with the credit card to make that decision. Falling back on the company I guess is the easy way out. Hearing everyone talk about how they took there money with unethical behavior I guess is to much. A salesperson is a salesperson. Just say no! Well OHH and by the way, I bought my timeshare from a company in Florida. Not from a resort, but a timeshare resale company. I am quite satisfied and would buy another if i could afford it. So I guess that dispels another point you guys try to make. maybe you should ask people who bought their timeshare from a resale company... OK, thats my stuff man.