Report Abuse

Re: belaire golf resort and spa

Hello Everyone, I Hope Everything Is Ok. Well, In These Days As I Told You, I Have Been Researching About This Situation. After Posting Some Pictures Of The Bulding I Went To The Agency That Gives The Permits (obras Públicas) And Everything Is Ok With The Paperwork Stuff They (belaire) Have All In Order, At The Moment. Here Comes The Bad News. I Was Searching About Antonio Copela In The Web And I There Is An Antecedent From September 9 2009. This Note Was Published In Vallarta Opina (at This Moment I Still Was Studing My Carrer). I Will Resume You The Note " There Were Two People Under Arrest, One Of Them Is Daniel Niño Chavarin (he Is Married With A Copela's Daughter) And He Participate In The Collection Of 120,000 Usd From A Extortion Made To José De Jesus Carranza (an Architec), It Is Supose That This Architec Failed On The Construction Of Two Condominiums That Was Planed To Be Rised On Albatros Street In Marina Vallarta". The Note Doesn't Mention The Name Proyect, But I Think That They Was Refering To Belaire. The Question Here Is, This Action Was Planed By Copela? I Can't Ensure That, But By The Testimonials That Many Members Talk About The Way How Copela Treated Them, It Is Possible. I Talked With A Construction Agent From The Company That Was Working On The Building, They Were Doing The Parking Basement. And They Stopped Working About A Year 1/2 Ago, By The Lack Of Payment. The Company Later Was Aware Of The Tricky Way To Work Of Antonio Copela And The Engineer Clavel (they Start With Payment On Time, But As The Work Continous They Get Delayed, Until They Stop Paying), This Has Happened Several Times During The Construction, The Agent Told Me That This Wasn't The First Time That They Do This. This Is Like The 2nd Or 3rd Construction Company That Have Problems With Belaire. At The Moment They Still Owe Money To The Construction Company And They Have A Lawsuit With Them. Demanding The Payment That Belaire Owes To Them. Am Wating For A Phone Call Of The Person Who Is In Charge Of The Situation, Because This Company Have Their Headquarters In Mexico City. So Ill Be In Touch Soon. I Haven't Published Anything Yet, Am Still Researching Trying To Get More Info. I'll Let You Know When Is Coming Out. This Proyect Have Some Serius Problems, But I Belive That You Can Do Something To Get Back Your Money if you want it. Am Really Sorry About This, I Hope That Sooner This Ends With A Good Solution For All Of You. And I Am Really Impressed By The Lack Of Comunication Between The Company And Their Costumers, This Is Unacceptable. Have A Good Day. P.d. Sorry If I Miss Or Mix Some Words In My Writing.