Report Abuse

Global Resort Management --- IN THEIR OWN WORDS!

[Q=davidm1228] you know it's real simple people, just do your homework...!!![/Q] Excellent advice, David. In following it, I just now looked at the Global Resort Management website. I will now quote some of their own words, verbatim, exactly as they appear on that GRM site: "We have determined that for purposes of Section 721.20(9)(2) of the Florida Statutes, that our sale percentage for the prior 2 year period is less than 1/10 of 1%." My bet is that "less than 1/10 of 1%" actually means ZERO, but stated in such a way as not to have to openly admit or use the word ZERO! (Fyi, Since July 09, 2009, Florida law REQUIRES all upfront fee resellers operating in Florida to openly disclose their sales success rate). The next sentence on the GRM site made me burst out laughing: "We strongly feel that this statistic is grossly irrelevant". Well folks, there you have it, right from the horse's own mouth --- a sales success rate of "less than 1/10 of 1%". If YOU also "feel that this statistic is grossly irrelevant", as GRM clearly says THEY feel, then by all means go right ahead and send these parasites your hard earned money --- for GRM to then accomplish ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for you. Remember, there are NO victims in such matters --- only VOLUNTEERS. DON'T VOLUNTEER!