Report Abuse

Re: Marriott Going to Point Syst

Just for the record I am not an employee or a Marriott plant. In fact I wrote a letter to Marriott stating that they needed to: - Promptly eliminate the provison in the contract where owners have to give up their rights to not support every aspect of the new plan. I pointed out that TRUST is important and they are loosing it. - Clearly state in writing how current deeded owners will be able to maintain their priority at their home location. - Provide a clear explanation of why the difference in points between what they give us and the number needed to go back into the same resort. So I am not just supporting everything they do nor am I just making up worst case potential answers. I will make my final judgments based on how quicky and well they respond. I do agree that they have not adequately communicated an appropriate level of detail on how this plan is to actually be implemented. Most important point. While it is helpful to chat on the internet with owners, I encourge owners to provide their coments to Marriott.