Report Abuse

PostCard Companies All-Star "Worst" team...

The above is a helpful and informative factual summary of a direct personal experience with one of the notably worst PostCard Companies. OP, just fyi, these parasites are actually a husband and wife operation (Jonathan AND Christine Gibbs). Since they are bold and brazen enough to continue on in the same practices, even since the dissolution of We Collect Timeshares LLC, the Washington state authorities should be able to easily help you --- if they have ANY brains or energy at all. I wish you luck. Personally, I think that BOTH of the Gibbs' should be picking up trash by the sides of the road, dressed in bright orange jump suits with the words "Department of Corrections" stenciled on the back... ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ P.S. "ihatec" has now deleted his / her entire informative post above, within a mere 6 hours of posting it, for reasons unknown. I wish I had "quoted" it in my response, so that it would still remain here. Too bad, since it was a post which included some educational and illuminating facts, instead of the half-truths, bad advice and anecdotal observations too often found posted in these RedWeek forums. Perhaps the poster suddenly became afraid of "retribution" of some kind???