Report Abuse

Diamond Resorts enormously increases the cost of Maintenance/Reserves on their resorts.

We are in the same boat as everyone else. Our Diamond sales department told us if we went into the trust it would help keep our MF's or as they now call it assessment fees. They are out and out slick willie liars when they talk to people. I would never again trust any time share salesmen. I don't understand how they can continue raising the fees on a yearly basis and I feel it is because they are keeping their business afloat on the backs of their timeshare owners. There should be something to govern the expenses and it is hard to understand how fees can go up in a down economy. When speaking to our attorney he seems to think the contract is iron clad and we will have it until we die and our heirs will be on the hook later. There should be something out there that protects people from what looks like an out and out scam. It would seem that if their sales office should have to abide to what they tell you but if you do not get it in writing then you can't prove it. I keep wondering if any of this would go under a class A lawsuit of disreputable business practices.