Report Abuse

Upfront fee resale companies are against the law in Florida .... report them ASAP

I, too listed my timeshare with Trinity Oasis with Rev. Charles Spurgeon in April 2010, paid $399 by credit card. In July I was informed by Rev. Charles that I have buyer and that I need to send a cashier's check of $1,000 for closing fee. Excited & sent it out expressed mail. He promised me that I will receive a check & money from other companies that scammed me. Not knowing that he's a scammer himself. He promised and assured me that I should be expecting a check not later than July 15, 2010. In a couple of days it would be 1 month and still no feedback from Trinity Oasis. How can this company and many others cheat and scam innocent people. I guess because I'm from the island of Guam and the only access I have of communicating is via email & phone they were able to take advantage of me. I'm really frustrated, I've sent numerous emails and made long distant phone calls but got no response. Trinity Oasis (Rev. Charles) just disappeared in thin air, likewise his secretary Victoria (who knows maybe she's an imposter also). Once my money was collected she doesn't answer my phone calls nor return my calls. They don't want duplicated message, but I continue to call & leave message plus a letter. I'm frustrated, pissed off at scammers that took advantage of me. I've been scammed by the following Resort Property Depot Inc., Resort Vacation Property Marketing , & Gold Crown Property Management. Till this date, I'm still receiving calls from numerous companies offering to sell my timeshare. Honestly, I don't trust anyone any more, I'm sick and tired of being taken advantage of. I will continue to pay for my timeshare and just give it up eventually onces it's paid, than to be scammed by another company. I've had it with scammers that have not heart and steal from hard working, honest individuals that wants to go through the process. Thanks for hearing me out, frustrated Janet C., Island of Guam