Report Abuse

Re: Hacienda del Mar

I just emailed Hyatt Corporation and informed them that we would like to get a list of names of the owners at the H.D.M. so we could have an election of an Owners Board of Directers and to make a mailing for proxy votes for it's members. What I said in this short letter was that there are many upset with the lack of communication of the Hyatt Corporation in regards to this timeshare, I also asked them to advise us on how we can start this group so we can have input on the way things are handled at this resort now and in the future. My feeling is they will not reply, and if they do I will try and get the ball rolling. If they don't I will asked them to read the post here on Redweek.com , even though there are so many owners that do not know this blog exist, there are many people upset with their purchase at H.D.M., but I feel that we all have the same feeling about this whole mess with the way a large group of Hyatt owners are being forced to vacation at a place that is sub par to what was promised at contract.