Report Abuse

Re: Sell My Timeshare NOW / Timeshare Broker Services - Buyer / Seller Be Warned!

[Q=lisab810]He did inform me that he is a Christian and isn't in the practice of deception and misleading people and therefore could be trusted, which made me feel so much better. When I told him that I wasn't giving anybody my credit card, he told me his company couldn't sell my timeshare then. But that if after our conversation, I had remorse for mistreating him and changed my mind, I could call him back! I'm convinced that this industry is swimming with these swift talkers just waiting to get your credit card number. Unfortunately, I don't know how a timeshare owner would go about selling their unit without being put in this position.[/Q] They'd sell their own children to get that upfront fee and will tell untold lies to get it. You say, "you don't know how a timeshare owner would go about selling their unit without being put in this position". The problem is they won't sell your timeshare .... all they want is that upfront fee ... all resale companies that require a large upfront fee are SCAMS. If your timeshare is saleable (depending on supply and demand of the resort and week owned), then you can sell it yourself .... however many timeshare weeks can't even be given away.