Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

Just google vacation register international and you will see what type of people they are.Go to sunbiz.org and search a corporation by entity name Vacation Register International, the officer/director is John Haggar.Now search at sunbiz.org under fictitious name for Timeshare Sales today, surprise the owner is Vacation Register International John Haggar, now at sunbiz.org search yet again by fictitious name My Consumer Advocate...owner John Haggar...Hmmmm. From this information it is obvious that Mr. Haggars past caught up with him as Vacation Register International so now he is soliciting the same people he took money from as Vacation register as Timeshare Sales today and even worse My consumer advocate.He is charging the same consumers hard earned money with a promise of getting refunds from all the company's we listed with that were the same as his Vacation Register.My consumer advocate has sent letters on my behalf and without my permission to other companies and represented he was me. I No where on my paper work does he put his name or any company name...just me the ripped off consumer.He makes statements that are untrue, false and just plain lies in their efforts to get $$$$$ they know it is illegal what they are doing and that is why they will not put anyones name but mine. I have avoided a lot of problems by reporting all this to the atty general in fl as well as my state.still ripping people off just with a different spin.I urge anyone that has done business with Mr. Haggar or any of his shell corporations to please report to the atty general in your state as well as his.BUYER BEWARE!!!There is always a paper trail hopefully Mr. haggar will run out of corporations and end up where he belongs federal prison.Timeshare owners avoid these people...have