Report Abuse

Wyndham Vacations

BE CAREFUL!!! We just had an AWFUL experience with reservevacations.com and wyndham vacations. We made a reservation for a weekend in Atlantic City and were going to listen to the 2 hr talk on time share and may be buy one. Everything was ok till we tried to arrive at the location. It took me 5-10 minutes to find a door in the building that had a sign on it saying that Wyndham vacations were there, then I drove around for 20 min looking for parking. This part of Atlantic City is not very nice and I did not feel comfortable leaving my car on the street. On the info provided by the companies, we were supposed to have "free valet parking the day of the tour". Not only was there no parking, there was a crapy little lot to the side of the building on a little street (none of this was mentioned in the info provided to us). Once we finally found everything, we were almost 30 minutes late. Instead of appologizing for the inconvenience and trying to accomodate us, we were assaulted. The receptionist was RUDE, RUDE, RUDE. As a physician I am used to working with professionals, no matter at what level they are. If she was a receptionist at my office, she would have been fired the first hour. She told us it was our problem that we were late and that if we don't want to wait another 3 hour for the tour then we can just pay the "penalty" fee and do whatever. We were in the front office for around an hour being treated with condescension, patronized and told that we were liers. The saddest thing is that she had support of her supervisor and when we tried to call the corporate office their response was very similar. DON'T EVER book anything with them or try to buy their time share. If this is how they treat a potential customer, how do you think they'll treat you once you actually signed up and paid the money?