Report Abuse

Re: Marriott Going to Point Syst

[Q=libby31] [Q=rm5] [Q=debd26] We attended .......... Any thoughts on this? Anything to add? Marriott, in my humble opinion betrayed it's loyal owners![/Q] I appreciate your comments - but you (and other Marriott legacy owners) are far from screwed. Keep in mind:....... ..........While individual owners may contact Marriott directly (and post on internet blogs) to voice their concerns - be assured this action carries no where near the impact that the Board of Directors, acting on behalf of its owners, carries in implementing and forcing changes.[/Q] rm5, While I personally do appreciate the perspective you offer; could you please provide your relationship to Marriott? I know I would probably look at your comments with different perspective based on your interests in the subject. Thank you.[/Q] I wrote a lengthy response to the above, but when I posted it, it disappeared...hmmmm.....Anyway, I too think we are screwed....don't have time to rewrite my response, but hope enough of us do NOT purchase points, that we will still be able to trade through II. We own Hawaii (Maui and Kauai) and Grand Ocean on Hilton Head....couldn't believe what we were going to get in return if we purchased points!