Report Abuse

Re: Marriott Going to Point Syst

You just got to love the person at Marriott who designed the point system. Listen to this!!! You can move points from say 2011 into 2012, but you have to do this by June 30th of 2011. And you can convert your 2012 week into points but you have to do it by September 30, 2011. And if you have over 6500 points you can make a reservation 13 months in advance IF inventory is available -- but it is isn't you have to wait until 12 months in advance to get on the request list. But in the meantime you can call them every day if you wish. Good grief!!! You have to be willing to spend about all your awake time just to understand this program much less use it. My congratulations to those few Marriott people who actually do understand how all this works -- because to date many have given me really bum information. (Like the Marriott person who put be on the reservation list for my request 13 months in advance when they can't put you on it until 12 months in advance.) While I like some of the features, this has to be one of the most user unfriendly programs I have ever seen.