Report Abuse

Upfront fee resale companies are against the law in Florida .... report them ASAP

[Q=joes935] I worked with Telemarketing Recovery Taskforce and they recovered almost 70 percent of my losses within 2 months. I was happy and still am with them to date. Not everyone's a scammer, I'm glad they called. I owed a lot of money on my Visa card...a lot.....[/Q] Assuming that what you said is actually true, did you recover your money via check or a credit on your credit card? If it was via check, did the (original) scammer send you the full amount and then you had to send TRT its cut or did the (original) scammer send the refund amount to TRT and then TRT send you the amount minus its cut? If your refund was via crediting your credit card, make absolutely, positively sure that the credit goes through and stays before you mail a check to TRT as its commission because if you don't, once TRT receives a check from you, it will reverse the credit on your credit card and you will be out yet another amount. By the way, while we're at it, who was the original upfront fee scammer and how much did it charge you?