Report Abuse

Re: Getting rid of a time share.

[Q=barbaram536] I would like to hear from any other owners of Club Land 'Or in the Bahamas. I cannot get rid of this timeshare. The fees are through the roof and there have been special assesments every year for the last 3 years. I now got a new one they are imposing for an energy surcharge of $449.00 that they will charge every year. All of these extra expenses are due to other owners defaulting on there loans and we have to pay for them. I just lost my job and cannot afford to do this anymore. If anyone has any suggestions, PLEASE let me know. There are no timeshare re-sale companies that will even touch Club Land Or.[/Q] From your posts I read on the other thread, you had an interested buyer but the resort would not permit him to buy it ?????? I don't see anyway out for you with the interference from the resort for a private transaction between two parties. You're stuck between a rock and and a hard place, however you might seek the counsel of an attorney. Like I've said, I have never heard of this type of interference from a resort for a private transaction.