Report Abuse

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

Hi Jay Jay: Jason Tremblay here. Rather than defending myself or my company in each of these posts, I have a proposal for you. I am willing to pay for your round-trip ticket from whereever you live to our offices in Orlando, Florida. I will pay for your transportation, lodging and meal expenses. Why will I do this? You have often commented that there has never been a resale documented through my company or any other "up-front fee" company. While I can't speak for other companies, upon your arrival to Florida I will show you purchase and sale agreements for thousands of timeshares my brokerage company has sold. You will meet a team of commission only licensed real estate agents that earn their living selling timeshares advertised on my website. Also, the Executive Vice President of Chicago Title's timeshare division has agreed to attend the meeting to verify that we refer hundreds of people monthly to Chicago Title for closing and escrow services. With a little advance notice I can even have employees from timeshare companies that refer to us such as Hilton (we are their top preferred broker and have sold thousands of HGVC weeks). Jay Jay, if you are a man of integrity and truly interested in the truth, you will take me up on this offer. I will even allow you to video tape the meeting (i intend to for later use). All I ask in return for this free trip to Orlando is that you honestly report on this forum (and whereever else you may post about timeshare resales) what you learn while visiting my offices. I think your readers and followers would agree this is a terrific opportunity. If I really am a scammer and don't really sell timeshares I'm sure you'll be able to prove that. If you are wrong and I really am successful in helping thousands sell their timeshares, I know you'll be anxious to report that as well. If you are interested, make that known on this thread and email me privately. i assume you have my email address. I also trust that you will not remove this post. Best Regards, Jason Tremblay