Report Abuse

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

[Q=jasont87] I understand that there has been a lot of fraud in resale. I also understand that I made an offer to you to come to my office and inspect my business practices. I offered to have a senior executive from Chicago Title there to verify my claims and I offered to pay for your trip in its entirety. Rather than accepting my offer, it seems you have reverted back to name calling. It would be disingenuous for you to continue your smear campaign against my company if you're not willing to accept my offer. I am frankly not surprised. You are more interested in ranting and name calling. If you change your mind my offer stands. If I really am the scammer you claim I am it would be a great opportunity to expose me. If I am not, your readers and followers deserve to know that too. I think your readers should question your credibility if you continue the name calling and refuse to take advantage of my offer. Considering the amount of time you spend on this forum, I find it interesting that you're so concerned about wasting your time having a meeting with me. Let me know if you change your mind. Best Regards, Jason[/Q] I'm not name calling .... I'm saying that all upfront fee resale companies (if that includes your company) are not legitimate. You're only legitimate if you take your fee at closing like a home or real estate transaction .... I'm just stating [b]FACTS[/b]. The reason you can't take the fee after the sale is that you do not have a real estate license. Legitimate real estate brokers are not allowed to take any upfront fees ..... they get their fees at closing. What you do sell is advertising, not timeshares. I'm here daily to warn others of the multitude of scams out there concerning timeshares. If I were a timeshare newbie I would want to know any and all information concerning timeshare scams. I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't moved a few timeshares lately, but I would imagine that you had to practically give them away in this economy when there are literally hundreds of free or $1 timeshares on Ebay everyday of the week. I just picked up a free timeshare week myself that's in my area, will be used every year and the seller is paying all closing costs and 2011 maintenance fees so I will owe nothing until 2012. These are the kinds of deals that are moving in the timeshare industry now .... OR high end timeshares (Marriot, Hyatt, Hilton, 4 Seasons, Disney, Starwood) that are listed at bottom feeder prices (for them) and the fact that most of those high end timeshare managements are no longer exercising ROFR as in the past. See, I'm somewhat more savvy on the subject of timeshare than you imagined. I have owned 9 timeshare weeks in the past (all but one resale), sold nine timeshare weeks myself (before the economic crash) via internet listing sites such as Redweek and others, belonged to both RCI and II and perfomed over 30 exchanges, so I know a little something about the subject of timesharing. I wouldn't have dreamed of paying a large upfront fee for any company to list my timeshares in a seldom seen database when I could do the same thing myself with little effort and expenditure, and my ads were seen several times daily on very popular internet ad sites such as Redweek, MyResortNetwork and I sold one on Bidshares.