Report Abuse

Seasons Greetings to you too...

[Q=marya836] If the questions and inquiries are too vague for you-- just don't respond. No response was necessary if you found the question too vague..... you might want to reconsider your attitude. [/Q] My "attitude" and I both apologize for having tried to factually answer your question, apparently displeasing you in doing so. For several years now, I have volunteered my time and efforts to the RedWeek forums, trying to help others by utilizing and sharing my (several decades worth of) knowledge and experience acquired in various aspects of the timeshare industry. Unfortunately, it's an industry very heavily populated with assorted thieves, parasites and scammers of ill intent. My ONLY goal here is to inform and educate the inexperienced and uninformed, in an arena clouded with misinformation, misrepresentations and misunderstanding. I don't (...and won't) seek to somehow be "warm and fuzzy" in so doing. In any event, you are certainly correct that an overly vague question is probably best just left unanswered and I will endeavor to take that good advice to heart in the future. Thank you for that suggestion.