Report Abuse

Re: Property Donation Group

[Q=jonc92] Once again this is a good way to donate and be able to stop having to pay those fees each year. I have been a member of this web site for a couple of years and have kept up with this information since. For me this was the way to go and I appreciate the folks that helped me out. In this economy it helps to find a way to pass on our units with out a large hassle. thanks Ron[/Q] But you didn't donate anything. If what you're saying is true, you paid a company to transfer your timeshare out of your name. But neither you or that company are willing to specify what timeshare you got rid of, and even though you keep claiming to have donated it and the company continues to insist it was sold to someone because no charitable organization wanted the proceeds, you appear to be ignorant of the name on the deed to whom you sold to. Lacking that type of info, the two of you sound more like people working to drum up business for Property Donation Group. Timeshare Vacation Now does the same thing for $400. So if you really paid to give your timeshare away, name your timeshare, provide your last name and date your deed was recorded. We'd all like to look up the recording to verify you are speaking truth, but next time check with Timeshare Vacation Now since they charge less!