Report Abuse

Re: New Maintenance Fees

In my opinion DRI is stealing from us, I did not fall for their magic points scam. Yet here I am funding the damn thing anyway with its multimillion dollar salaries to fund it is no wonder our Management fees are nearing 3 million a year. Before DRI we had a restaurant and a cocktail hour a pool bar and grill, breakfast buffet. Now what just higher maintenance fees I am no math math wiz but these fees are not adding up in my book. Yes our costs at KBC have gone up massively and the biggest cost is keeping Diamond Resorts International as a management company. Looks like a big retirement fund for a bunch of old washed up timeshare executives if you ask me. As a resort management company isn't DRI supposed to make the resort better and if we as owners mutually choose to pay for a better resort that is fine not a problem here is my money. I do not see that here at KBC with DRI at the helm does anyone else? Looks to me like they are in it just for themselves and they are guaranteed a raise anytime they want by simply raising the annual Resort Management Fee and we can not say a thing about it. Looks like we have allowed the fox to watch the hen house, hmmmm! CVO