Report Abuse

Re: upfront fee company transfer contract cancellation?

[Q=jennifers839] Thank you Jayjay w/ your respond I am so glad I did not send Global Getaway $1,997.00 Im glad to found this forum and I also did alot of research of this company legalities. the company is a marketing only and not licensed to sell timeshares in the State of Florida and illegal to collect any upfront fees of any kind for resale timeshares verified w/ the Attorney General Office. I lay all these facts to the Global Getaway Services (Lynne Weiss) she is very defensive and told me I was hiding something since I would not give them any money for the fees upfront. I already report them to the Attorney General Office for fraud I hope they will do something to clean this white collar crimes that devastated alot of people.[/Q] Good for you jennifers .... I got a good belly laugh when she told you that you must be hiding something because you wouldn't turn over your credit card number to her ..... looks like you got the last laugh (ie: if it sounds too good to be true, then 99.9% it is). Also, with a computer/internet in most every home in the USA (or at a nearby library), it behooves me that so many people trust anything an upfront fee company tells them without researching them backwards and forwards and inside and out ..... all they have to do is Bing or Google 'upfront fee timeshare resale companies' to get all the info they need on their scams. ALL TIMESHARE RESALE COMPANIES THAT DEMAND AN UPFRONT FEEE ARE SCAMS, PERIOD.