Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again!

Thanks I know I am not alone but I really want to expose what is going on with Diamond on the island of St Maarten. The Judge told their lawyer that they had to open an office here on St Maarten for financial transactions. I have not received a statement of Maintenance Fees and the NORMAL procedure is to receive an invoice and then pay it. A photocopy of a 'budget' as they send is also not sufficient to prove that the money collected is used here and I know it is not. I have stayed and had FLOODS in the room, old rusted fridges and insufficient supplies. Where do the THOUSANDS of US DOLLARS go? The Government has to look into the 'investors' as we can see with the latest Pelican Saga Its time and via the States where justice is really practised you have to find out if the Las Vegas office is registered! Pamela I have NOT received m fees statements and still NO CONTRACTS and we still have not used the 'new' weeks that Elizabeth Brennan refused to acknowledge they are WRONG. They only threaten when an owner challenges them! I wonder why Jules James left Diamond Resorts and went to Pelican Management?