Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again!

I shall have to have your private email address is possible as I can not put his details on this site until I have his confirmation. You can send you details to me at pamelzoe@yahoo.com I am going AGAIN tomorrow to see him as AGAIN I have not received any letter with invoices for the weeks I own. Diamond Resorts International usually send my M Fees letters to the BAHAMAS and addressed to me daughter who is too young to receive such letters. They claim when they type in St Martin it "automatically comes up as BAHAMAS" I also have NEVER received the NEW weeks I purchased from a previous owner and DIAMOND tell me they will not issue contracts as I bought from a private owner and not them! They also told me to collect the old contracts from the SALES OFFICE! AH! perhaps they have forgotten they closed the sales office at FLAMINGO BEACH RESORT> They collected the TITLE TRANSFER FEES of $250 per week so $500! They also collected the oevr $2000 US dollars for the weeks that the then MANAGER LOU told me I could not use and to 'get a good lawyer" Those weeks I could have used as they know so very well with a n AUTHORISATION LETTER from the owner as DIAMOND had not done the transfers. Last year their legal counsel ELIZABETH BRENNAN wrote I could not use the weeks as I had not paid the Maintenance Fees and THEY DID NOT EVEN SEND THEM NOR HAVE I ANY PROOF OF OWNERSHIP. As I also used to sell timeshare for one of the financiers of the resort I know very well that when the TITLE TRANSFER FEE was paid a NEW contract in the NEW OWNERS names was issued. That is a NORMAL practice? However Diamond Resort International have also not done what the Judge in the COURT HOUSE told their lawyer to do> open a FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS OFFICE where people can go and pay their fees. As there is now an in depth discussion in the DAILY HERALD and the TODAY newspapers on St MAARTEN about the PELICAN SAGA I shall also see what can be exposed about the Flamingo case. Let us all get together as where are the HIGH fees going? I have only in previous years received a PHOTOCOPIED scrap of paper with unreal and NOT QUALIFIED figures. How can they charge administration fees and management fees when there is no management and no administration office on St Maarten. Everybody needs to contact the Minister of Tourism on St Maarten in the new parliamnet FRANKLIN MEYERS as well as the opposition person LOUIS LAVEIST who has an article today against JULES JAMES who curiously up until recently was the General Manager of Flamingo Beach. Anyone wanting to have their letters published DO SO to editorial@thedailyherald.com. I don't have the TODAY contact but I will get it. My question is IF as it is only possible I pay my maintenance fees to an address in LAS VEGAS for a resort on St MAARTEN where does the money go? Pamela