Report Abuse

Re: How to get rid of a timeshare you no longer want ....

[Q=brendaa103] i was approached by Brian Tempelton and Melvin Milton.both are with Vale Professionals. Brian used his military background,wonded three times discharged after 29 years . We display a flag on our door indicating that we have one family member serving in the military. I was blocked from going on the internet while he was setting at my table with his computer. can they do this? I was not able to run any checks on them while they were there. My husband and I are very trusting our ages are 67 and 77.we gave them 3 checks for $1000. fortuniately I awoke early and called the b[/Q] Even though you went this far and had your meeting with Brian before doing your homework the first red flag was blocking your use of the computer. You should have walked out right then knowing there was a reason for being blocked. Not sure of your posting if you mean Brian told you about his service of 29 years but if so this is way to much information being given to you. Only reason was maybe you let them know about your family and in the military and flag on your door and this opened the door for him to act like your best friend.It is funny how they jump on any opening to make you think they care about you or anything other than getting your money. PHILL12