Report Abuse

Re: Timeshare Points vs. Weeks

RIght now I have 4 days with Planet Holloywood Towers (Westgate). Even weeks When I purchased it , I didnt know that I needed a week to exchange! I was totally pissed and Just ended up hating the timeshare business. We havent used it as yet. But after finding this website, I am in love again. I just need to get a week, so I can exchange. I was thinking of keeping my Westgate PH for 4 days, but purchase another timeshare maybe weeks or points, so I can exchange, deposit. Redweeks has some realy great offers. I wish I would have purchased my first here! Because right now the only way that I can travel is using the getaways and rent times shares on II. the rentals are really really cheap on II But sometimes I would like to exchange my TS for others withougt having to pay (only pay the exchange fee) That will be so nice Now I can only exchange my 4 days for a week with Westgate. They dont have TS all over the place like Marriot and others.. Like I would love to go to Hawaai and other places with the family.. Please advise what I should do and if what I want to do make any since.