Report Abuse

Wake up and smell the coffee...

[Q=jayjay] [Q=jasont87] Jay Jay - Here we go again. 1) My company is not under investigation by the Attorney General. We are a legitimate company. 2) I am not "pirating" the ARDA logo. We are members of ARDA in good standing. in fact, I was on the resale model act legislation task force and I am speaking on the resale panel at ARDA's annual convention in Orlando later this month. I doubt ARDA would have asked me to speak if I was a moment away from having swat teams at my door.. Jason[/Q] From ARDA's website .... ARDA does not condone upfront fee resale companies (yours), period: [b]Resale Advisory III: ARDA learned of a new scheme involving timeshare resales that not only preys upon consumers but falsely cites ARDA as a reference. ARDA does not contract with, become involved with, authorize, or endorse any company’s resales activities.[/b] Resale Advisory IV: ARDA advises consumers of the most recent resale precautions. Resale Advisory V: ARDA has become aware of a deceptive solicitation practice, commonly referred to as transfer or repurchase solicitations, being used by some unethical transfer companies aimed at timeshare owners.[/Q] Jay Jay, I am a member in good standing of ARDA. I have never suggested that they "endorse" my company. They do not "endorse" ANY company. I am however using the ARDA member logo with permission like any other ARDA member. Furthermore, I frequently speak at ARDA conventions (including later this month) on the subject of resale and internet marketing and I served on the ARDA resale legislative task force that authored the model resale act that was recently adopted by the board at ARDA's Fall conference this past October. A simple phone call to ARDA would allow you to verify this. Once again it is not me making false claims. It is you.