Report Abuse

There are no valid "one size fits all" statements or answers...

[Q=ken1193] [Q=bobr273]There are still many timeshare weeks which have and hold their value (...so far, anyhow). Locations, seasons, supply and demand all factor in (and JayJay, please refrain from identifying and announcing to the world (again) what I happen to own; it's not really your role or place to do so).[/Q] Edited to add: After I read your post above I had decided to ignore it considering the poster (you and your ever present arrogance), but after I thought about it a while, I felt I needed to reply to your rude, tasteless, classless remark. Why would you PREsume/ASSume that I would tell where you own? Anybody that has any education on the subject of timeshares, their supply/demand, snowbirds, USA etc. could easily figure out where you own. You don't have to be a rocket scientist or a brain surgeon. I have no idea 'what' (resorts) you own (and don't care to know) .... I just know the state/area and it's well documented that it's high demand, low supply in the winter months, so what's the secrecy all about? If it's ever been posted by you where you own (unless you have legal copyright on that post) then it's fair game for anybody. BTW, what exactly is my role and place ???? You really need to get over yourself = narcissist.