Report Abuse

Re: IA Vacations/ American Timeshare Closings

I spoke with an Ashley there recently in regards to my timeshare closing. They complained that my ebay complaint was hurting their business (scam) and ATC claimed that IA vacations did thousands of timeshare sales a year when I pressed on regarding their relationship and how closely they worked together. That is funny ridiculous that they are even able to purport they are independent of one another. Ashley asked for my date of birth and they claimed they had power of attorney of the people I am buying my timeshare from. Do they also claim they have mine? I am on the hook for $1300 and feel fortunate that I was able to go through the process with another company for another timeshare at the same place. I am following closely how this unfolds but DIvi has yet to receive the correct paperwork and have indicated they will not accept Power of Attorney for my transfer. They did not submit the correct paperwork and made up some story that they had a rogue closer and that all is better now. That was four months ago.