Report Abuse

Time share Hotlist --- a dubious claim of "success"

[Q=mickeyw8] Ken, it obvious that you are just ranting about these companies that say they can rent your units. You are sounding foolish. If you have no experience with these companies and you dont really know what your talking about then please keep your opinions to your self. If you have facts and only facts then please by all means let us know.[/Q] If you are now responding (...a full year later) to the one and only post I made to this particular thread (...in June 2010, which was a full year ago), then I respectfully submit that it is YOU (not me) who actually has the responsibility to provide some "facts" documenting (alleged) successes. Unsubstantiated claims of (alleged) "success" with no actual proof are worthless and mean absolutely NOTHING. Thanks for providing a reminder, though. I will repeat and maintain my advice to all --- DON"T PAY A PENNY UPFRONT TO ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH TIMESHARES AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON! If you don't like the advice, ignore it. Attacking that (year-old) input certainly doesn't make that input any less valid (nor does your personal attack give you ANY credibility whatsoever, by the way). What upsets you NOW about one post made A FULL YEAR AGO? Is the scam business maybe "not so good" for you these days? I sincerely hope that is EXACTLY the case! You might perhaps consider getting a real, honest job instead...