Report Abuse

Re: vacation international inc.

They called me just today. I'm very leery of anything. On the web or in person. I got taken in Mazatlan, Mexico last year for $28K. This guy was calling me up offered $49,000 for my timeshare for 1 week. I told him I had 2 weeks, and my timeshare was top-of-the-line with the Mayan Resorts, and I wanted $130K. He said, 'are you serious", and I told him that I was very serious. We got off the phone, and called back and said the owner would offer me $125K. I said "No". They said they're going to send me a proposal with the offer for $130k. I asked him why doesn't the corporation owner just go buy them outright, and they said he's not married. I said, "well I'm not married". He said, "really". I told him they cared about is if I had a Mastercard, and was a like 25. So that was a red flag there. This is the email: Dear Tiana Heyley, I have attached the proposal for your property in Mexico. Please review, sign it and return it to us via email or fax. I would appreciate it if you can attach the cover sheet (a copy of the Certificate of ownership or a copy of any document that shows your name (s) and the Resorts name); to prove your ownership. Please write VOID across on it. Kind Regards, -- Alessandra Simpson Vacation International, INC 975 Cherry St. SE, Ste 201 Grand Rapids, MI 49506 Ph: (616) 723-8005 Fax: (616) 723-8006 Toll Free (866) 495-7717 www.vacationmanagementinternational.com webmail@vacationmanagementinternational.com Here's the proposal attached: Thursday, June 16, 2011 Dear Tiana Heyley, Vacation International Inc. would like you to consider the following resale proposal of your Grand Luxx Nuevo Vallarta vacation property. Owner(s): Tiana Heyley Resort: Grand Luxx Nuevo Vallarta Unit Type: 1BD L/OFF 1+1 VIP Membership Season: Purchase Price Offer: $130,000 USD Vacation International Inc GUARANTEES the amount of ($130,000USD) will be paid to the owner(s) (Tiana Heyley) after the transfer of ownership has been completed, and all parties have been satisfied. This information is provided by registered owner at independent resorts. Vacation International Inc. assumes all information to be accurate and true to the best of the owner´s knowledge. Seller must provide proof of ownership or deed. Vacation International Inc. will conduct a title search and verification prior to transfer of ownership. Conveyance of interest and final funding will take place 30 to 90 days following verification. Any discrepancy may warrant an adjustment by Vacation International Inc. or its agents. We at Vacation International Inc. hereby inform you that an 8% commission will be charged after the owner(s) (Tiana Heyley) receive the final proceedings of their timeshare resale. There will be no other charges for services rendered neither from Vacation International, nor for any of its agents. Seller acknowledges that any outstanding obligations prior to the date of the resale from the above mentioned properties such as: Past due balances, Interest Charges, Past due Maintenance Fees or any other monetary obligations is sole obligation of the Registered Owner. BY SIGNING THIS “PROPOSAL”, OWNERS DO NOT RELINQUISH THE RIGHT TO THEIR PROPERTY. “YOU STILL OWN IT! Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns. ____________________________ ______________________________ Marketing Manager Owner(s) Robert Jones What a bunch of crock. They didn't even spell my name correctly or the name of my timeshare. They don't know shit. They just want to pull the wool over your eyes.