Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

Not yet. Our friends and ourselves worked with "Resorts Nationwide Inc." which seemed reputable but invariably they had the “fine print” that we missed. Their representatives twisted the words around to make it sound like they would try to sell your property for 6 months, or your money back. Our mistake was not reading the fine print which says, unless you sell it yourself for the sales price you quoted them to sell your property or greater, they agreement is that they will go for another 6 months trying to sell your property. When I told them that I was quoted several time that their guarantee was a “money back” given to me verbally, they just told me to read my contract that we signed. So the moral is don’t work with scam artist (i.e. "Resorts Nationwide Inc." ) who will twist words to make the service sound awesome in hopes like most busy people, you won’t read the “fine print”. So Read the fine print and keep asking several questions in several scenarios and if you can tape your conversations on your phone calls.